Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 10, 2014 - Everything Planted





Yesterday I took my annual trip to the West Chester Growers Market to buy what plants I didn't start from seed.  It was a good haul, and I seem to have gone overboard with the peppers this year.  The vendor for the Chile Spot has a very awesome list of chili peppers this year.  Last year I purchased the Grenada Seasoning pepper from him and was blown away by its unique flavor.  So I'm trying out a few more.

Here's the haul from the WCGM.


I had some help putting them all in.

 Here's a shot of the garden from the deck.  Then 4 new beds gave me more room to play with.

Chili Pepper and soon to be cucumbers/beans in the back, and squash and some peppers in the front.

Bell peppers and soon to be beans in the back, and all the tomatoes in the front.  The herbs are in pots in the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment