Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2, 2013 - First Days of Summer

 The squash are looking good.  There are several yellow squash fruits already.

One of the eggplants lost its top due to some dog related activity during Memorial Day.  It seems to be doing OK otherwise but it is now half the height of the other.  Cucumbers are climbing and flowering.  And the two tomatoes in this section are both growing fast.

 The broccoli are now mostly gone.  The Cauliflower are starting to form some decent crowns.  I don't want to make the same mistake as I did with the broccoli and wait too long.  I may give them another week before I pull the whole section.  The tomatoes behind the broccoli/cauliflower section are getting shaded some, so the sooner I harvest them the better it will be for the tomatoes.


Peppers and tomatoes in this section are doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment